Thursday, April 21, 2011

J -man's amusing love of music.

My brother J -man is five years old..... we adopted him from Ethiopia one and a half years ago. He loves music and has definitely got rhythm. For Christmas me, my sister AC, my brother Buddy and I all got MP3 Players. J-man however didn't. No one suspected that a five year old would want an MP3 Player! So now he borrows ours. He (obviously) doesn't know English completely. So when he sings along with the MP3 Player, he doesn't know all the words. So this is how he sings....... (sings words he knows) (hums because he doesn't know the words) etc. We all try to hold in our giggles... I fail in this area. His ears are too small for the ear buds so...... never mind...... just look at the picture. :) OK.... In case you didn't get it, he has to hold the ear buds up to his ears! :D
   

6 comments:

  1. I don't love it when he borrows mine..... he gets the cord all tangled up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just hear Joshua singing, then humming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should hear him in reality!! :D HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have heard him before!! its so adorable. i love Joshua, he's so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's really sweet... most of the time!! But I can't say anything bad about him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!! I'm the same way. I've got an MP3, too, and I love it. Love the picture!!:)

    ReplyDelete