Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Classical Conversations

Classical Conversations started today! =) YAY!!!!!! I had so much fun! This is what we did: We started of the day memorizing our history sentence which is....... In 1492, Columbus made the first of four trips to the Caribbean on three Spanish ships named the Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria. (I typed that without looking) Next we worked on Latin, we learned that "sine" means without, "per" means through, "apud" means with and "in" means in.  Then we did Science and we learned about the eye. We also learned about the three types of tissue, connective, muscle and nerve.  We worked on our states and capitals. My mom is one of my teachers and my other teacher's name is Mrs. Howland. Everything went really well and I can't wait till next week!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment